March 2016 brings a double success for the implementation of the WHELF Shared LMS as Cardiff Metropolitan University went live this morning with the service (http://study.cardiffmet.ac.uk/Library/Pages/newlms.aspx). Cardiff Metropolitan’s implementation concludes the implementation phase for cohort 2 and now the process continues for the third and final cohort: Cardiff University and the Wales NHS Libraries, Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, Bangor University and Glyndwr University.
- Code of conduct for Wales Higher Education Library Forum (WHELF) events
- Excluded Voices 2023 – Registration will open mid-October
- WHELF Annual Colloquium 2023 – a report
- WHELF is 30 event
- Excluded Voices 2023 – a WHELF Conference – Call for Papers
- Using evidence-based research to inform IL-practice: Insights from “The Qualitative Landscape of Information Literacy Research” and a discussion on methodologies 6 July 2023
- WHELF Annual Colloquium 2023 – Registration is open!
- The Gregynog Press: A Celebration at Gregynog