WHELF Online Colloquium 2021 – extension to Call for papers
The WHELF Colloquium will be held online on Wednesday 9th June 2021.
The theme of this year’s conference is:
There and back again: using lessons learned from the pandemic to shape the library services of the future.
We would welcome presentations on how services have adapted and what we will continue to do differently in the years ahead. Examples might include (but are not restricted to):
- Delivery of teaching and support in the virtual environment
- Capturing student feedback about their experiences
- Review of collection management and acquisitions workflows
- Re-thinking the use of space
Presentations can be around 20 minutes in length, although we aim to be flexible. There will also be time for questions and discussion.
You are welcome to livestream or pre-record your delivery. WHELF Groups are also invited to submit presentations on recent developments.
Guidance for presenters, including technical advice, will be provided soon.
If you would like to submit a proposal, please include the following information:
- List of names of presenters and their institutional affiliation.
- Title and a brief description of your paper.
- Length of presentation.
Deadline for submissions: 5pm Wednesday 12 May
Please e-mail submissions to: Claire.Wotherspoon@open.ac.uk or Jennifer.Markey@open.ac.uk
This WHELF event is being organised by the University of South Wales, the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama and the Open University.