The National Library of Wales (NLW) has gone live with the WHELF Shared LMS. This marks the successful implementation of all Cohort 1 institutions and NLW now joins Swansea University, Aberystwyth University and the University of South Wales in providing the Ex Libris Alma unified resource management system and the Ex Libris Primo unified resource discovery and delivery system. The NLW has been the first national library implementation for Ex Libris. Work is well underway for implementation by cohort 2; Cardiff Metropolitan University and the University of Wales Trinity Saint David will be the next institutions to go live in March 2016 and by September 2016 all universities in Wales, the National Library of Wales and the NHS libraries in Wales will be using the same library management system.
- WHELF Annual Colloquium 2023 – a report
- WHELF is 30 event
- Excluded Voices 2023 – a WHELF Conference – Call for Papers
- Using evidence-based research to inform IL-practice: Insights from “The Qualitative Landscape of Information Literacy Research” and a discussion on methodologies 6 July 2023
- WHELF Annual Colloquium 2023 – Registration is open!
- The Gregynog Press: A Celebration at Gregynog
- WHELF Colloquium – update May 2023
- WHELF Colloquium 2023 13-14 June : extension to call for papers