This Teachmeet is an opportunity to showcase the range of ways in which libraries support research and to learn from one another’s experiences.
We welcome contributions from both library staff and the research community, including students.
The Teachmeet will take place live on MS Teams on Tuesday 23rd November 2021.
- How does the library at your organization support research?
- What methods have you employed to discover the needs of researchers and what have you found?
- How have you developed your own range of skills to be relevant to the researchers to whom you offer support and training?
- Are you a research student or member of research staff who has taken up library support?
- What can librarians learn from you to develop and market their support and training offer?
This free event will be delivered via Teams and your presentation can be pre-recorded or delivered live.
Please complete this short survey to register your interest in taking part.
Questions? Please email the Academic Engagement team email@example.com