The WHELF Colloquium returns to its spiritual home, Gregynog, for a two-day residential conference on the 27th and 28th of June.
The theme for the conference is “Reflect, Reset, Renew”. It will have a particular focus on the challenges and opportunities we have experienced, as well as work that crosses teams, institutions, and sectors. We welcome papers that explore the following topics, although please feel free to submit others:
· Doing things differently post-pandemic
· Disruptive technology in the library environment – AI, controlled digital lending, automated ILL etc.
· Examples of successful cross-department, cross-team, cross-institution and cross-sector working.
· Wellbeing initiatives for staff and students
We particularly welcome papers from those who are looking to present for the first time, and those who belong to under-represented groups and communities.
· You can submit your proposal via this form
· Sessions can take the form of a 30-minute presentation, or a 15-minute lightning talk – both will include 5 minutes Q&A – although we are happy to consider alternative formats.
· Please submit your abstracts via the form by 1st March 2024. Successful submissions will be confirmed by 18th March 2024.
· Please make sure to include your name, job title, institution, and contact details in your submission.
· If you would like to discuss your presentation before you submit, please contact Scott Pryor (email@example.com) or Erica Swain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
WHELF Gregynog Colloquium Organising Committee