As the WHELF Shared LMS project gathers pace so does international interest in our progress! Last week the WHELF Development Officer received an email from Kathy Scardellato, the Executive Director of the Ontario Council of University Libraries (OCUL), in Ontario, Canada. OCUL congratulated WHELF on the recent news that we had reached the significant step of creating a short-list of suppliers to receive a tender. They are following the WHELF project with great interest as they are also in the midst of a “Collaborative Futures” project and the future of the WHELF Shared LMS project will determine if they follow a similar path…..Watch this space!
- WHELF Learning and Teaching Group Teachmeet 19.03.2024: Harnessing AI for innovative learning and teaching
- Writing morning for Advance HE Fellowships 2: Reflective Practice
- WHELF Reading Lists online event 6-7 March 2024: Registration now open
- It’s a wrap-up! Reflections on Excluded Voices 2023
- WHELF Colloquium at Gregynog Hall – 27-28 June 2024
- Writing morning for Advance HE Fellowships 1: Gathering evidence