WHELF Reading Lists event
WHELF will be holding our second Reading Lists event on 6 and 7 March 2024 between 09:30 and 13:30.
Themes of talks include:
- Diversifying reading lists
- Reading list analytics
- Acquisition/purchasing of reading list material
- Advocacy/promotion of reading lists to academic staff and students
- Student voice / feedback relating to reading list content/provision
- Reading lists in teaching and learning
- Social reading
This free event is open to colleagues across the UK.
If you have any questions, please contact Gill Morris
WHELF would like to draw your attention to the Code of Conduct