(English) Call for papers: Gregynog Colloquium 13-17th June 2016
Every year WHELF and HEWIT organise a residential colloquium at Gregynog Hall, the University of Wales’ conference centre. This is an annual opportunity for Library and IT staff and practitioners at all levels to collaborate and share best practice.
This year’s Colloquium is organised by University of South Wales and this is our first call for papers.
The overarching theme is ‘The Academic Library of the Future?’ and we are seeking presentations or workshops in the following broad areas:
- The Academic Librarian of the future
- Future of library spaces/adaptive learning environments
- Technology enhanced learning including digital/information literacy
- Academic Book of the Future/University presses/Future of e-books
- Research support and compliance including open access, research data management, scholarly communication tools
- LMS Project
- Student experience/NSS
- Students as partners
Please include a brief description of the presentation or workshop and email all suggested submissions by 19th February to:
Even if your suggestion doesn’t fit, or you don’t think it fits into these areas, we are open to looking at all ideas for talks.